August 3, 2008

Kitchen Floor

This is the truck that took out the power for a couple of long HOT hours. The power outage stopped the construction.Looking at the kitchen on Monday, The wall is the same but the plumbing has started to move.
Wednesday, the sub floor was down and the tile is ready to go!!!!
The little spaces are need to keep the lines straight. The floor is ready for the grout to be installed.
WOW, the spaces did the job and the floor is looking good.



4 comments:

Danna said...

Nice... when are you coming to my house my hubby is in France, oh wait, now he's in Spain. My honey do list is taking over!! :)

Anonymous said...

Nice Job! dan

MAZHook said...

I will offer a trade? We want to go to France, Spain would not be bad either; in exchange I will have my honey-doers come over and work on that list. BTW, I have no clue how to fly a plane. They put me in the back for a reason :-)

MAZHook said...

Oops one more thing. We have to do some genealogy on the way. It is on the way though....