June 1, 2008

The Accidental Book Sale!

Anna told me that her shirt was like family. Each dot may be different but they all work together just like a family.
The Shirt just looks good on her.
I love her!

So this is the books that Anna almost fell over about! “History of Civilization” All 11 volumes.. Now! Why she wanted this I was not sure. But the truth was revealed - Bob used this set of books to write his books "History from an LDS prospective". I kind of understand now. I sure am glad that the books came with a price tag that I could live with.

In the box... So this was accidental because we were not going to the book sale until ZACH made us! We were picking Zach up from another activity. Again all Zach’s fault


Page one






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for showing me the books, I will have danna checke them out. I am not interested in getting a set for us. Dan