June 18, 2008

Zach's post!! YAY!!! (you can all cheer now!!) ^_^

So this is my post ^_^ you can clap and cheer YAY!!!!!!! ok now stop!! ~_~ go get another person to come read this with you...... Unless there isn't any one else.........
ok now cheer again YAY!!!!!! OK now stop! ~_~ OK now keep reading ^_^


OK so I went to games day Baltimore YAY!!!My first year going(this will become a habit!!) ^_^ And I forgot my camera OH NO!!!! ~_~

I took all of the pictures...... ^_^

OK so this is 2 dark angels terminators standing as though guarding a book placed on well......... I cant tell you that. That would give away my secret HEHEHEHEH!! ^_^ Then there are 2 Dark Angles banners and a Dark Angles sign on the other side of the book. ^_^


Ok so this model made second cut. Meaning that they have a first standard of judging then a second that's your first cut. Then there is another standard of judging and that your second cut. My model almost made third cut. ^_^ In other words it did really well!!!
This is a good shot I like this one of the model.
I wouldn't like to meet him on a bad day...... In a dark alley..... Or on Mondays or Thursdays.....................Or when there aren't any more cookies!!! :O
Nice over head shot(I think it looks good). ^_^
So my camera was like turning off every couple pictures it was really annoying!!!

My nice shiny new case for all my DWARVES!!!!! ^_^
Out side of the case.All my new DWARVES freshly primed meaning spray painted black. oh ya and my paint brushes and paints and ooooooooo my dark angles!!!! ^_^

OK so this is a 40k table meaning it is taking place in the year 40,000. The guys in black are terminators. The guys in blue and purple are Geanstealers (Jean-Stealers) and I'm not talking about them stealing denim paints!!!!
OK so this is a space hulk table meaning its made to be like a really old board game that Games Workshop made so this was like the ooooooooo!! Ahhhhhhhh!!! Of tables.
this is a cool picture!!!! OK so the story behind the space hulk is there is a thing in space called the warp and to go through this warp time will get distorted because it goes through chaos (yes that is a place).
Oh hey I did that bridge I really like it (maybe because i painted it ^_^). OK so when going through chaos the warp can tear apart ships. So things that live in chaos Will sometimes take and put together bits of ships to stay alive. Ships will reappear years and years later this particular ship was the ship of one of the high inquisitors(these guys make the Spanish Inquisition look nice).
this is a door I painted I like this door!!! OK so this inquisitor kept geanstealers on his ship to study and they got out OHHH NO!!!! AHHHH!!! OK so they have taken over the ship. Well the ship comes back out of chaos/ The warp about 300 years later real time. So of course the imperial order (basically all of mankind) send a few squads of terminators basically the best of the best in to the space hulk to find out what happened!! and they go on to the ship not knowing about the geanstealers. So of course things start going down hill fast!!

That is were this table takes place.

The head on the table is a hive tyrant head meaning it can control the Geanstealers.
Scary odds.
So at games day we took the table in and we had a never ending battle. We had a blast !!!! The finale count on deaths at the end of the day was 142 terminators 315 Geanstealers (A good trade for the Geanstealers).



Terminators securing a valve.


The Whole table WOW!!!(This was a lot of work).

Hey more of my bridges!!!!

Well this is nice. Calm and relaxing. ^_^ I did all the ladders too..... (I think I will pat my self on the back they looked good!!!)
HIVE TYRANT!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!! (SCREAMING!!!!)
Blood splatter poor terminators they never knew what hit them!!!!
HEY MY DWARVES these are some of my DWARVES!!! I have painted all this ones you see below. As of to day I have finished 9 and have 4 more almost done. ^_^


Dwarf rangers and a dwarf warriors.
(Goblins):More of them there every were!!! AHHHH!!!
We all like Dwarves right if you just said NO then we need to have at talk!!!! ~_~
If you said yes then pat your self on the back. ^_^

One of my dwarf warriors did you know there trained from very young ages to fight.(If I was the betting sort I would bet you didn't) .


ahhhh a dwarf ranger they spend most of there time hunting down goblins in there realms (they never stand a chance). If the goblins are in a large enough force then the rangers will send for there Dwarf brethren to help!!! AHHHHH (once again if I was the gambling sort I would bet you didn't know that)!
I have been painting off and on for a few years this is some of my better work. ^_^
If i do say so my self.
Well that's all of the short and hairy to the best of the best of the best and the pants stealing OHHHH I Mean geanstealers ^_^ The awesome table and ME!!!!! ^_^

Well hope you enjoyed!! ^_^














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that looks like a lot of work! Good painting!

princessyaya52 said...

I agree...I don't like meeting many people when I am out of cookies! Good work! Love Yaya